Capo By The Sea CARF Accreditation – Since 2005
This accreditation decision represents the highest level of accreditation that can be awarded to an organization and shows the organization’s substantial conformance to the CARF standards. An organization receiving a Three-Year Accreditation has put itself through a rigorous peer review process and has demonstrated to a team of surveyors during an on-site visit that its programs and services are of the highest quality, measurable, and accountable.
CARF is an independent, nonprofit accrediting body whose mission is to promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of the persons served. Founded in 1966 as the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, and now known as CARF, the accrediting body establishes consumer-focused standards to help organizations measure and improve the quality of their programs and services.
CARF International announced that Capo By The Sea has been accredited for a period of three years for its Residential Treatment Program.
Capo By The Sea has been providing full service substance abuse treatment, shelter, and supportive services to clients for over a decade.
- About Coke Mouth and Cocaine Addiction Treatment April 29, 2019
- Drinking Alcohol and Taking Ambien—A Dangerous Combo April 17, 2019
- 20 Recovering Alcoholic Quotes By Those Who Want to Inspire Others April 3, 2019
- Long Term Morphine Use Withdrawal Process March 26, 2019
- Understanding Withdrawal Symptoms From Xanax March 22, 2019