You are, quite literally, one step away from getting the help you need to overcome your challenges with drugs, alcohol or other chemical dependency issues. We hope you’ve read enough of our website to feel that we can help you.
Please don’t stop now!
Think about it: has your mind—controlled by addiction or dependency—been giving you the best advice? Do you really want to live through another day the way your life’s been going lately? The good news is, you don’t have to. We understand what’s happening with you, and we have the tools to make things better.
By calling and speaking to one of our trained intake counselors, you’ll be taking that final step—the biggest step—toward rebuilding the future your addiction took away from you. Don’t let fear or hopelessness stop you now. Talking with one of our counselors will help calm your fears and bring hope back into your life. We’re here 24/7, and we’ll do whatever it takes to get you the help you need.
Capo by the Sea
27130 Paseo Espada, Suite 521
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675-2719
- Shaking Hands Sign of Alcoholism November 16, 2018
- Capo by The Sea As Featured in Psychology Today Articles November 13, 2018
- The Deadly Combination of Heroin and Fentanyl November 6, 2018
- Why Are Alcoholics So Mean to the Ones They Love? November 1, 2018
- Long Term Effects of Vicodin Use October 10, 2018