Table of Contents
Getting help for a substance use disorder in a premier setting
The time has come, and you are now ready to address your substance use disorder (SUD). This deciding moment may have been years in the making. Now that it has arrived there are some decisions to make about where to get treatment.
When seeking a quality rehab it is easy to feel confused and overwhelmed. With so many kinds of rehab programs out there, how do you know which treatment centers provide the best care? Which features should you look for?
Someone who is used to the finer things in life will not want to settle for anything less when they go in for treatment. They have come to expect the best, so a high-end, private rehab is what they will be looking for.
When we hear the word “exclusive” we quickly summon up synonyms like upscale, premium, and luxury. If you are looking for a rehab that meets these expectations, keep on reading.
What Makes a Rehab Exclusive?
Just as with any other service, rehabs vary quite a bit in the scope of their offerings. The facilities themselves can be vastly different based on trappings, location, and services. An exclusive rehab is one that offers upscale features across the board.
A high-end treatment program is one that appeals to people who place a lot of value on quality. They prefer luxury and will seek out a rehab that provides this. They may look for spa-like features or desire a resort type program. Even so, the most crucial feature, when it comes to beating a substance problem, is the treatment itself.
Luxury Rehabs that Offer the Finest Treatment
The very best rehab choice will have the perfect blend of upscale amenities and expert care. While it is nice to be couched in luxury while in treatment, that is not the number one concern for someone looking for a rehab program.
A high quality program will offer top-notch clinical care. They will use the very best and most current evidence-based treatment protocols. Blended into this model are holistic treatments, to address that all needs of the person seeking recovery are met. As well, these premier programs focus on fitness and nutrition in order to treat the whole person.
How Do You Know When it’s Time for Rehab?
So, what brings a person to this point, where they are searching for the best rehab fit? For a while, some may resist treatment because they insist that they are fine, that they don’t need rehab. They still believe they are in control of the disease. It may take a bit longer until they come to the point when they can’t deny the SUD any longer.
There are some basic warning signs that an SUD has evolved from the substance abuse. When someone has a cluster of these signs and symptoms present, they should be open to getting help. The disease only gets worse over time, so the sooner someone gets treatment, the better their recovery outcomes.
Signs of addiction include:
- Increased tolerance leading to increased drug use.
- Continues to use the substance, even with adverse effects on health, finances, career, and relationships.
- Frequent cravings
- Avoids social events; isolates.
- Lies about the amount of the drug use.
- Tries to quit but cannot.
- Decline in work performance.
- High-risk behaviors.
- Neglects obligations.
- Withdrawal symptoms emerge when effects of substance wear off.
What to Expect at an Exclusive Drug Rehab?
One of the best features of a luxury rehab is that the client’s treatment plan is designed for them. Each person has unique recovery needs, so the tailored treatment plan targets those needs. For this reason, each client’s journey through the treatment process will also be unique. An exclusive rehab can better tend to each person’s needs, as they offer a higher level of care.
During a given day in luxury rehab, the client can expect a busy daily schedule. They will engage in therapies, meetings, and activities that help bring about sustained change.
Treatment elements include:
- Detox. Executive Detox experts will support and manage withdrawal symptoms.
- Psychotherapy. These one-on-one sessions allow the client to discuss past traumas and recent life events with a licensed therapist. Many times, these painful issues lie at the heart of the SUD.
- Group therapy. Small groups gather to discuss their feelings, with a clinician leading the topics and exercises. These groups offer the peer support that is so very helpful during the treatment process.
- 12-step. The A.A. 12-step program is often a part of the treatment program.
- Education. Classes help clients understand how the addiction happens in the brain. They learn new coping techniques as well as how to avoid a relapse.
- Adjunctive therapies. To provide a well-rounded approach, luxury rehabs feature holistic methods. These might include:
- Yoga classes.
- Mindfulness meditation.
- Art therapy.
- Recreational therapy.
- Equine therapy.
- Massage therapy.
All of this is offered in a premium setting with upscale accommodations.
Continuing Care After Exclusive Drug Rehab
When you complete a rehab program you must transition back to regular life. This can be quite a challenge for people. Leaving the structured, substance-free rehab setting for home can present triggers. It takes time to establish the new lifestyle habits. Until that happens relapse is a real threat.
For this reason, exclusive rehabs connect you with continuing care resources. These are outpatient actions to take after rehab that can add a layer of extra protection. They include:
- Sober living housing. Sober living can provide a safe housing option as you strengthen in your recovery.
- Recovery meetings. Finding a local A.A. or N.A. group provides social support.
- Therapy. Ongoing therapy is suggested for at least 6 months.
- Support groups. Group therapy is a great source of peer support.
Capo by the Sea is an Exclusive Drug Rehab in California
Capo by the Sea offers an upscale coastal setting for people seeking addiction treatment. This exclusive rehab “by the sea” provides a healing setting for tackling an SUD and to begin your recovery journey. For more detail, call us today at (888) 529-2114.