Inpatient or Outpatient Treatment for Dual Diagnosis
Capo by the Sea offers a specialized treatment for dual diagnosis for adults affected by psychological disorders that may require a psychologist’s oversight, as well as medication management. Dual Diagnosis or Co-Existing Disorders may encompass every aspect of the patient’s life.
Capo by the Sea has an extensive and successful history of treating those that are suffering from a Personality Disorder, Anxiety, Depression, Dysfunctional Social Interactive Behavior Patterns, or any number of issues in addition to their addiction. The severity of one’s addiction, coupled with other psychological factors will be assessed and an individualized treatment plan will be developed for that particular patient.
Something to Consider
One matter that is extremely important to consider in treatment for Dual Diagnosis is the particular personality of the patient. The presence of or susceptibility to a Personality or Brain Disorder when combined with alcohol and/or drug abuse is known as Dual Diagnosis.
Outpatient or Inpatient Treatment for Dual Diagnosis
The alcohol and/or drug treatment that we employ for patients with a Dual Diagnosis will be slightly different than in the case of solely drug or alcohol abuse treatment.
- About Coke Mouth and Cocaine Addiction Treatment April 29, 2019
- Drinking Alcohol and Taking Ambien—A Dangerous Combo April 17, 2019
- 20 Recovering Alcoholic Quotes By Those Who Want to Inspire Others April 3, 2019
- Long Term Morphine Use Withdrawal Process March 26, 2019
- Understanding Withdrawal Symptoms From Xanax March 22, 2019